NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, The wife and I took the yak to the basin @ ft fisher today.There is only one thing to say WINDY!!!!!. But I`m still looking forward to meeting the 23rd.:p

·
Registered
229 Posts
Might have to get up with you some time on the water. My wife and I have just started kayaking after taking some guided tours. Here is a pic of a yellow Ocean Kayak (yellow one) we keep at the beach for fun, and the new Red Fish 12 looks like we will be buying two more of those for the family. The boy in the pic is a family friend.

Water Boat Vertebrate Sports equipment Vehicle

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Fireshark, I see you hail from Kannapolis, what beach do you frequent on this side of the state? If it `s close to Wilmngton send me a pm and we`ll get together.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Ogrefish, Look at that sand in the picture. I'd bet it's some you've seen it a hundred times before. Makes for nice reflections in pictures if you need another clue. You can find similar beach sand below Georgetown in South Carolina.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.