NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an order of flowers for my grandmother from FTD.com and had the worst experience ever. The flowers showed up late, and we got the smallest, awful looking bunch of "flowers" i've ever seen. It consisted of about 5 unopened brown tulips and a few lily's with some green foliage mixed in. all wilted and pitiful looking. They wouldn't even fit in a small vase, i had to put them in a small drinking glass.

Not only were they over priced but they looked nothing like what was shown on the website. Whatever you do DO NOT order from this company in the future. zero customer service, no one answering the calls and just generic emails through their automated system. If you check their facebook there's about 5000 people with the same complaint.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
I just contact my local florist. They know what I want and will get them wherever they are needed here or out of state.
Out of their delivery range they'll contact another florist and sub contract it. But they know who to call better than I would.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Ditto the local florist. I tried 1-800-flowers once and didnt think about the fact that they arrived "unassembled". Not very romantic to send the spouse more work..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts