NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Nothing they do can be the justice he deserves....... But he will answer for eternity......

Reactions: fishing dad

·
Registered
840 Posts
It is unfortunate that he was caught in Mexico. I was hoping that they would have caught him in the US so they could apply the death penalty. I'm just glad that he has been caught and that he will spend the rest of his life in prison, which is definitely too good for this guy. If this wasn't a family forum I'd really say how I felt about this low life.

·
Registered
172 Posts
well it might not be so bad that he was caught in mexico, i think they should let him sit in a mexican jail for a year. that would be the best we could hope for some kind of justice.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Well, my comment got removed twice so I guess I cant comment on this board.

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
I think all of us would agree that any man that would do what this guy did to that young woman and her baby doesn't deserve to live. He does deserve to face justice. I removed both your posts Sundrop cause I thought they were inappropriate. No matter how we feel about this situation I will still maintain our family friendly policy for young eyes and lady viewers. Although what you said was not offensive in and of itself it was obvious the meaning behind it and I felt that was inappropriate. You are free to comment on this board but keep it clean and family friendly thats all. This is a fishing site and there are plenty of other places to express opinions on current events. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.