NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Red X Angler
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but Dick's Sporting Goods is running a buy one get the second for 50% off sale.
I picked up Mirror Lures and Skitterwalks for a great price. They also have several Buy One/Get One Free baits as well as DOA on sale.
Worth taking a look at

Rick

·
Registered
170 Posts
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but Dick's Sporting Goods is running a buy one get the second for 50% off sale.
I picked up Mirror Lures and Skitterwalks for a great price. They also have several Buy One/Get One Free baits as well as DOA on sale.
Worth taking a look at

Rick
Online? Dick's in Fayetteville no longer sales fishing tackle so I was told.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk

·
Red X Angler
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Online? Dick's in Fayetteville no longer sales fishing tackle so I was told.

Wow, find that hard to believe. They sell saltwater tackle in Charlotte (weak selection), I would certainly think Fayetteville would have being closer to the coast? Here's the number to the Fayetteville store, give them a call and ask what they have. 910-867-8566

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow, find that hard to believe. They sell saltwater tackle in Charlotte (weak selection), I would certainly think Fayetteville would have being closer to the coast? Here's the number to the Fayetteville store, give them a call and ask what they have. 910-867-8566

I was in there a year or more ago as they were renovating and was told they would no longer carry fishing tackle in that store. Haven't gone back. Gander and Wal-Mart killin em on fishing gear, I suppose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.