NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Red X Angler
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but Dick's Sporting Goods is running a buy one get the second for 50% off sale.
I picked up Mirror Lures and Skitterwalks for a great price. They also have several Buy One/Get One Free baits as well as DOA on sale.
Worth taking a look at

Rick

·
Red X Angler
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up. Perfect timing too.
They call it their "tent sale" and lots on sale (especially freshwater in my area). Anyway, had to travel to four stores to actually find saltwater tackle. They also have fluoro/braid buy on/get one.
Rick

·
Red X Angler
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In addition: a friend told me Gander Mtn has some killer deals as well.

Sent from my kayak...
GM is quite a hike from my house, it's in Mooresville. Any monies saved would be spent on gas :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but Dick's Sporting Goods is running a buy one get the second for 50% off sale.
I picked up Mirror Lures and Skitterwalks for a great price. They also have several Buy One/Get One Free baits as well as DOA on sale.
Worth taking a look at

Rick
Online? Dick's in Fayetteville no longer sales fishing tackle so I was told.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk

·
Red X Angler
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Online? Dick's in Fayetteville no longer sales fishing tackle so I was told.

Wow, find that hard to believe. They sell saltwater tackle in Charlotte (weak selection), I would certainly think Fayetteville would have being closer to the coast? Here's the number to the Fayetteville store, give them a call and ask what they have. 910-867-8566

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow, find that hard to believe. They sell saltwater tackle in Charlotte (weak selection), I would certainly think Fayetteville would have being closer to the coast? Here's the number to the Fayetteville store, give them a call and ask what they have. 910-867-8566

I was in there a year or more ago as they were renovating and was told they would no longer carry fishing tackle in that store. Haven't gone back. Gander and Wal-Mart killin em on fishing gear, I suppose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts