NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The monthly meeting of G.A.F.F (Greenville Area Fishing Friends) will be Thursday April 17th @ 6:30pm at Parkers BBQ on Memorial Drive. I will be there @ 5:45 and all are welcome to come early and eat. This will be a Meet N Greet session. Feel free to bring your favorite lures, reels etc if you'd like to share some info!! As membership grows I have plans of having spokespersons on various fishing topics as well as raffles so BRING A FRIEND!!!! let's get this thing rolling!!! All types of fishing, shore or boat all are welcome!!

As a reminder, this is a free club!! All I require is that you buy your own meal and tip the waiter!!:D

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Let's get fishin'!!!!!!!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So will I be dining alone Thursday night?

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great Chris! See ya'll there!!! Bring some of your new creations, especially the "Inshore Slammers",,LOL!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, LOL I thought I'd throw a name at ya!!...LOL!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Brent and Chris

I hope you guys have a good plate of BBQ and don't tell too many lies.

Jim
Thanks Tad! if you even want to burn alot of gas I'l buy your dinner!!..LOL!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Drop I'll feed you 4 dinners and a breakfast if you'll buy the gas.

I got rid of my 96 Silverado with a 5.0 v8 because it only got 15 and 20 mpg. Got me a 2004 6 cylinder Dogde Dakota and it gets a whopping 13 and 17 mpg.

Go figure.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Drop I'll feed you 4 dinners and a breakfast if you'll buy the gas.

I got rid of my 96 Silverado with a 5.0 v8 because it only got 15 and 20 mpg. Got me a 2004 6 cylinder Dogde Dakota and it gets a whopping 13 and 17 mpg.

Go figure.
LOL! Dodge trucks and gas milage don't mix!! I could have warned ya!! My 04 Silverado gets 18 if i baby it, and I don't so 16 is more like it. Sometimes i miss my old Explorer.. 4x4,18-20mpg and it was PAID for!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I put an open element air filter and a freeflowing muffler on my old explorer, went up to a taller tire size ( to raise gear ratio), used synthetic oil, and got it from 17 to 20.5 mpg on the highway...

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GAFF meeting tonight!!! 6pm Parker's bbq in Greenville!!!!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Had a good meeting tonight. Always a lot of fun with these characters! Sure would like to share with some new friends!!! I am open to ideas from the local area. Different place/time? What can I do to get more folks interested? I'd like to thank TCFisherman and his friends for coming out! I even bought some of his new lures!! I urge everyone to check it out!!

Reactions: tcfisherman
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.