NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
That's great. Good to see another locale for buying stuff.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
GanderMountain will be great, but if you are looking for somewhere to by some gear the place that is on the cape fear where 24 crosses over (i can't think of the name but they have the boat ramp there) has a fairly good selection of baits, not a lot of rods and reels but then again they could have more now, it was back in july when I was last there

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I don't go that way very often. I'm trying to remember where 24 goes over the cape fear. What road is that near? Or landmark for that matter.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I've wanted to get out there once. Now that I know where it is I might have to get there.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I'm gonna have to go by the both of em. Aks will be on my way to the other. I might find some similar items and let ya know about them.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was by AKs the other day and found that they currently have the best selection of baits in town. They were stocking the shelves with more while I was there. I think Gander will bring a greater selection of Rods and reels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.