NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
So do you bait them in? or?? I know I see gar roll the surface all the time but never in the same spot and they are pretty quick.... Sure dont want to be on the wrong end of your bow! LOL!!:eek:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I met Andy at Mt.Island and told him my ideas for the gar and carp. He called me and said they did good . He hasn`t seen the best yet, by far, this year. He won`t know what to do when they get thick here shortly.:) Looks like we need to have a meet & greet for Gar, carp, and turtle cook out and we`ll find out what`s good. Ya with me Sundrop ? If I can hold it over a fire with salt and pepper on it I`ll try it. I know Andy can hit a turtle if he can hit a gar. He has a very cool boat, as you can see. Gotta love specialization. He may use more gas for the generator( for lights ) than the outboard! I`m glad they had a good time and he just happens to be raised in trout territory so I think it will be good for me too. Either way with that kinda aim I want to be on his good side.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stukayakfish You can fill a shoe with butter and put it in the oven but that won`t make it come out a biscuit. I like that but did u know. That a 25lb sack of flour will make a big biscuit. Thank again Stu for the info.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.