NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to the members of NCANGLER that I'm hosting a small gathering this August on the N. Toe River outside of Bakersville NC. I'll be there to catch smallies on the fly but lots of trout water in the area also. I've thrown a small site together with the details. If you're interested point your browser to http://wilsoncreekoutfitters.com/gathering.html If you decide to attend drop me a line and let me know. BTW should be around 25 folks there, nothing fancey just a primative campground and lots of smallmouth bass!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ohh man. You can count me in too, plus my brother(we've fished with you a long time ago at Wilson's) I have property in Spruce Pine and have been spending most of time fishing for trout around the area, and have never done well with Smallmouth. I look forward to being there with some good folks!

Ignatius

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good deal glad to have you join us. Looks like around 20 folks interested which is about the right size for the area. Trying to convince my buddy to come cook a pig for us but haven't gotten the full OK just yet, I'm working on him.

Say you fished with me on Wilson Creek few years back???? Drop me a PM sometime and refresh my memory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.