NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Military camouflage Plant Grass Trunk Glove Yea, I did it. Just too conveinent living on base. I'm gonna land some channel cats tomorrow prob at Wyatt Lake. Also, check out this huge snapping turtle we hooked in the foot today. He was released safely.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I fish wyatt lake pretty ofter. Some nice channel cats in there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rob,
I ended up at Mckellers yesterday. I landed 8 nice channels for the day. I release everything though. I do Wyatt a lot too. Luni was out there yesterday.

Luni,
How was the day?

·
Registered
149 Posts
10 channels all between 16 and 20". Once I found them I was getting bit as fast as I could get a bait in the water until I ran out.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I went to Wyatt after work ( I get off at 5am) fishing for bass caught a lil fella then found the sign that says closed from 6-11...at 6:25 owell. I packed my gear up then drove around picking up all the trash the joes left around the lake got about 3 trashbags full, and put out a fire. Im going to Simmons lake this morning I think.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks for cleaning up the bank. I always get frustrated with people treating such a great resource as a trash can. I was out there yesterday. It was a slow bite but still hooked into 5 decent channels. Brought the girl but after a couple nibbles and breaking her line off she was more interested in paddling around than fishing. She filled a plastic grocery bag with lost tackle floating around the pond while I looked for fish number 6.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts