NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
George Beckwith spoke at my local fishing club meeting tonight. He was great to see and speak with live. He has so much to add to his article provided to the administrator that I couldn't believe it. Where to go, what to use, and so much info on other species.

He also spoke about conservation of the commercial fisherman, and other local topics. If you get to see him in person or sit in on a fishing session, stay after it will really help. He is a young guy that just wants everyone to have a great time on the water. Plus he just got married to a woman that is in the business to help us with our fishing! She does reasearch on Red Fish.

Just thought I would share this little bit of info. . .till next time.

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
George is a great guy and a great guide. My son and I have been out with him twice and there are several photos on this site of some beautiful fish that George has put folks on. I'd love to see him provide more articles for us in the future. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.