1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I'm in for $150 bet... LOL!!!:p

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Don't forget the historically famous quote by the most famous talked about Fojoloy!

"Don't fight the tackle monkey! He is bigger than all of us!"

Reactions: sundrop

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well folks back at the motel from an awesome awesome concert by BB King. Leaving for home in the morning. Final total at Bass Pro was about $33. They did not have the hooks I was looking for and do not carry Okuma reels anymore. Spent $47 at the Black and Decker store at the outlet mall.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
BOOOOOO!!!! (is there such thing as tackle hecklin??)..
I like that Dave, "tackle hecklin"..............LOL!

On the other hand maybe Speckhunter has a strong will!............What is the secret Speckhunter?

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just doing a search of old threads and found this. Man, alot of dung has happened since then.

Beware anyone considering fishing any tournament series make certain of there regulations and requirements and schedules. If making any sponsorship deals be certain what you are being promised, what you are expected to produce, be certain you get what you are promised and that it jibes with the tournament series you intend to fish.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Just doing a search of old threads and found this. Man, alot of dung has happened since then.

Beware anyone considering fishing any tournament series make certain of there regulations and requirements and schedules. If making any sponsorship deals be certain what you are being promised, what you are expected to produce, be certain you get what you are promised and that it jibes with the tournament series you intend to fish.
Need a partner?:eek:

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Please note this thread is 2 years old. That tournament and sponsorship "ship" has sailed. Did finally get the promised shirts about a month ago. The tournament shirt is a Large. Nothing like trying to stuff 10 lbs of suasge into a 5lb casing. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.