NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Go Duke!!! I am glad it is basketball season. Or soccer, or tennis, golf, lacrosse, anything but football season. I bet it was intense in the locker-room at the half for Duke. I bet Coach K peeled the paint off the walls. Wolfpack played really well in the first half. However, poor old Sidney Lowe, what to do with Costner. His head was not in the game, his attitude and distraction have really hurt the pack this year. In my opinion, Lowe should just sit him down until he can show he can focus and play with the team. He has been adrift on the court all year long. Not playing defense, no intensity, lack of hustle at times, passes right thru his hands and costly turnovers are all signs that he is not concentrating when he is on the floor. Not sure where his focus is this year. Not the same player that we saw last year.

·
Registered
493 Posts
IS THERE A LOSS BREWING AT CAMERON INDOOR?:eek:
PACK UP BY NINE AT THE HALF..........................................:eek:
HOWLLLLLl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D
As Yogi said, "It aint over, till it is over." or "One half does not make a whole game, it takes two."

·
Registered
715 Posts
IS THERE A LOSS BREWING AT CAMERON INDOOR?:eek:
PACK UP BY NINE AT THE HALF..........................................:eek:
HOWLLLLLl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Come on Bread Man, couldn't have happened. State shows some inconsistant promise at times but not at Cameron this year. Even Sidney's red zoot suit couldn't pull that off if he wore it over a dark blue one. A twenty nine point swing in the second half, I wish I had a recording of coach K's halftime discussion.

Go Dukies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.