NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha. It would be tough to get that thing moving. If you want to the next time I get back in that area I'll bring an extra boat and teach you to fish from their eye level :D It's going to be a tough year for me though. Working in the outdoor industry is killing my outdoor time!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Druminator said:
If anyone wants to come out please join us.
<whimper>
Man, what a tempting invitation. Unfortunately I'm dealing with a hospitalization in the family and an out-of-town fishing jaunt is about a mile from the priority list right now. If there's another opportunity another time, I'd love to hear about it. (Gotta do something about these day-jobs, huh?)

Any of y'all who are into intercessory prayer are welcome to add my family to your lists.
(Update Jan 11: She's due to come home today, now we've just gotta make sure she can rest.)

Lefty

·
Registered
341 Posts
Dang! I do wish I could join you for the trip but have way too much going on here with school, et.al. Keep us posted for other opportunities ... I am always open to heading that way!

Just in case things break loose here, what time are y'all taking off and where? (GPS coordinates are always welcomed by a nerd like me.)

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm trying to get on the water at around 630 with a few others. More people will probably trickle in as the day goes on. Lawson Creek Park is the name of the area we are leaving from. I don't have any coordinates but you can Mapquest Lawson Creek Park. If you think you may have the possiblity of joining us let me know and I'll PM you my cell and I'll have it on me.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Druminator ...

Thanks for the info. I will continue to check with my social planner (read that as "wife") and will be in touch if things go my way. I'll check Mapquest for the location.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.