NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was notified today that I have to take Friday off at work...so that means a nice 80 degree day of fishing. Just trying to figure out where I want to go. Was thinking about Sharon Harris or Sutton Lake. Anybody have any ideas on any place to go?

·
Registered
328 Posts
for such a nice day, go somewhere special or go to your favorite fishing hole where you know the fish should be biting. now all you got to do is enjoy your surroundings. dont even let work cross your mind. don..........

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys. you are right on the money catbird, work never even crosses my mind when I go fishing. Im just trying to figure out where I want to go since it is a weekday and there should not be a crowd anywhere. I normally only get to go on the weekends and you all know how sharon harris or jordan can get on the weekend.

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
Sutton, at the break of day at the hot water discharge for top water. But then again when I lived in Raleigh, at Sherron Harris, I was Zero Bass for about 21 trips.

But where ever you go, you made a good choice!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.