NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and I love it. I also love to fish but my problem is when I go, i don't get good results. I love to fish for crappie, and sometimes get lucky. I live near falls lake(geer st., redmill rd., cheek rd.) and eno river(snowhill rd.,Treyburn). Can anyone help me find a good spot on the rivers or a good nice pond? Thanks for all your support. I love to fish and would like to catch more than 5 fish(all i have been able to catch since i've started fishing years ago):eek:

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
CADDYDADDY
Go to the Beaver dam area of Falls Lake. A popular and productive place to fish from shore is the Beaver Dam boat ramp off Hwy 50. It is a park area that opens at 8am and they have a little pier that holds lot of Crappie as well as alot of area to walk along and fish. You can also go to Old Weaver road and follow that over to an area where the sideroad is closed and runs right along the edge of the water with alot of rocks underwater... I think someone here posted being successful their just last week.
I fished both of these areas for years when I lived in Franklinton and both are very productive from the shore and good for easy access when time is short or if you have kids you want to teach or keep occupied.. Afternoons during the week are best as both areas get busy on the weekends... Hope this helps... Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.