NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Belhaven Saturday and got on tha trite had so much fun decided to go back an get tha left overs today. Had to go alone cause my buddies wont to be gross and sit in tha tree an look at does all day or cook hot dogs for birthday partys! Fish were eatin mirrolures and storm shrimp managed to get a fat ol drum and a few short stripas that I had to throw back to grow somemore! The trite are still scattered but theres plennia bait just got to look for it. Get your mirrolures ready it wont be long theyl be stackin up !!! !

Seafood Fish Cuisine Ray-finned fish Fish products
Vertebrate Fish Fin Ray-finned fish Seafood

·
Registered
98 Posts
Congrats on a couple good days. I must be doing something wrong. I went saturday to belhaven and only had 3 trout and one short striper. caught all but one on mr17, other trout on gulp. found lots of bait but fish werent biting. Ill keep on trying.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats on a couple good days. I must be doing something wrong. I went saturday to belhaven and only had 3 trout and one short striper. caught all but one on mr17, other trout on gulp. found lots of bait but fish werent biting. Ill keep on trying.
thank you sir! Aint nothin wrong with 3 trite stay on that bait and keep at it and youll get em

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.