NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Too soon to tell yet whether I'll be able to fish and what time or day. If I get to fish, that's where I'll be, though. Hope to see you out there. By the way that 6 was on a white trick worm up there near that unique tree you pointed out to me that's growing by the water, the one we've wondered how it got there... It was about 20 yards past that on the same shoreline, at the end of a small pine tree lying in the water. :D

Hope to see you there this weekend. Hope you slay 'em either way.

Reactions: grandpaa

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
ya i see how you are now !! I se now ! For get about grandpaa now because he hss to walk on a cane. Just for get about little old me.Go ahead and lugh I know what you are thinking cane no problem you would just push me down a hiill to watch me roll.Ya mmmmm theres more than likely a hump or a hole at the bottom I"ll hit.You want to see if I bounce like a rubber ball so you can bust a gut lughing and get a pic to show every one

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya i see how you are now !! I se now ! For get about grandpaa now because he hss to walk on a cane. Just for get about little old me.Go ahead and lugh I know what you are thinking cane no problem you would just push me down a hiill to watch me roll.Ya mmmmm theres more than likely a hump or a hole at the bottom I"ll hit.You want to see if I bounce like a rubber ball so you can bust a gut lughing and get a pic to show every one
??????????? Nobody's forgotten you!

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
gotta speak up and say you're interested! :D

Reactions: grandpaa

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We had fun, Drew is a good fisherman, and we had lots of laughs. The fish bit early on, but slowed as the day progressed. Drew did get one near five though. By three I was spent, my big girls ignored everything we threw at them after lunch. We fished some of my best spots too. That's why they call it "fishing", and not "catching".
But, I've got a 7 1/2 and an 8 1/4 out there this year, and my best time is around the corner. So I don't feel too bad. Thanks to Drew for sharing his boat and his time with me today!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
We had fun, Drew is a good fisherman, and we had lots of laughs. The fish bit early on, but slowed as the day progressed. Drew did get one near five though. By three I was spent, my big girls ignored everything we threw at them after lunch. We fished some of my best spots too. That's why they call it "fishing", and not "catching".
But, I've got a 7 1/2 and an 8 1/4 out there this year, and my best time is around the corner. So I don't feel too bad. Thanks to Drew for sharing his boat and his time with me today!
Had a great time Jerry. We'll have to do it again. Thanks for giving me that floating worm, you definitely got the assist on the big fish.

Somebody mentioned the UK/Duke thing and we did discuss basketball a bit during the day. I do recall that you made fun of UK for losing to Wisconsin just a couple minutes before that fish broke you off in a tree. Coincidence? I think not! ;) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.