NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
sinker man--- I love to fish from my kayak, but to catch and land a big king from it ? Just as soon poke a grizzly bear with a sharp stick.:D

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got that right ! The landing part could be just a little bit scary. lol Still some folks do it . Kinda like base jumping and skydiving I guess. Cobia could be a little hazardous too. If I could figure out the landing part I'd be all for it.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Mstash--- I don't know about the ball bat here, the only room to I have to throw a big fish in my kayak is between my legs. If I miss the fish I will probably get hurt twice !:eek:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wouldn't want to lose wife or limb; but if i could figure out how to release or land one .... I've seen a couple of pics of kayaked kings and some pics of thresher sharks. It sounds exciting ... maybe too exciting ... but i've got to do it ...just need to figure out the end game first. Thats one bridge i want to cross well before I get to it.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.