1,444 Posts
the old man he is sadly going blind he is 14 years old

the baby-no not my brother..

not sure but i know i have fed this one enough to call him my pet..lol

zooker

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Here's our kids... closest we'll get anyway...LOL Sassy (black n tan) is 3 and Pete is 2.. They are both rescued dogs. I encourage anyone thinking about getting a dog to go to a local shelter or rescue 1st!!

Attachments

Reactions: RobinH

·
Registered
157 Posts
Have two min-pins and a sheltie, they are Rufus, Rascal and Jax. I had a Canaan for 13 years, she recently passed on and I miss her fiercely, she was the best dog I'd ever had, more a family member than a pet.

The white dog is my girl Josie, she's the Canaan dog, not many of these found here in the states. Extremely intelligent, to the point of being kind of scary. When you talk, even with others, she would watch you like she knew what you were saying... was kind of spooky sometimes. With her passing this year, the pain was still too fresh to get another Canaan, even though we will eventually, so we adopted a pair of brothers (as in Brothers Grimm), the two Miniature Pinschers.

Crummy, cool pic of the cat!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I'll have to post pics when I get back home of my two. I've got a husky & shephard mix and a lab and something mix. The husky about 4 years ago showed up at a construction site a friend worked at and stayed there for a few days. No one put anything out about him and he was there for about a week before he got in the ways of the heavy machinery and they were gonna call the puound. He called me and i've had him since. The lab mix was one that no one wanted and me and the wife took her to the house in January. She absolutely adores the older dog and he puts up with her really well.

Reactions: sundrop

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I have a little 8 lb. Peekapoo that I wouldn't take anything for! I know, I know......not exactly a man's dog but let me tell you she is one heck of a fishing buddy. She loves Cape Lookout! I had another dear old friend that passed away back in September. Her name was Ellie and she was 14 when she passed. Ellie was a Boykin Spaniel, the attached painting is a rendition of Ellie. Lucy the Peekapoo is 3.5 so hopefully she will be around for a long time to come.

Reactions: sundrop

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Robin,

the picture on the right of Livebaits post is a painting...a very good painting!!

Reactions: RobinH
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.