NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
I use a Magellan Meridian I found on Ebay a few months ago. I'm not sure of the pros/cons of Magellan vs Garman. This is just the one I found in my price range with the features I wanted so I bought it and so far am pleased with it's performance.

Dave

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
it would be great if some of you guys have time to add these units to our "Reviews" section. If you have any problems uploading a new review product/photo let me know and I can add them. Then any folks that have owned or used that particular product can write a quick review about what they liked or disliked and rate the product. As we build a database of that type of information it will be helpful to others looking for it. ;)

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I just ordered a Lowrance ifinder H2O with the coastal mapping card to have when I go out in my little boat. I 'm hoping the guy in the brown truck shows up soon. I'm anxious to see how well it marks the bottom contours at Jordan

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
One of the pros at the TKAA conference last weekend spoke very highly of his Lowrance H20c. He had the saltwater card installed so I couldn't see Jordan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.