NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a way to start the day , saw 5 bears on the way to swanquarter . Fishing started a little slow but things changed when billy hooked a 23 in trout and shortly after that a 26 inch drum hit my rage tail shrimp that weighed in at 6lb. 10 oz. . All together we caught 3 drum , all 26 inches , 8 flounder , 7 trout and a sheephead . Fish caught on chicken boys , rage tail's and gulp mantis shrimp . Water temt reached 82 and a small chop on the water . Still no sign of the big schools of bait fish . Hope my nephew on bay river has had a good day.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Great day for sure Uncle C! Slow day over this way, but tomorrow is gonna be a lot better!

·
Registered
256 Posts
A lot of water to fish in SQ. One of my most productive places on the pamlico. Good to see things picking up down there. Hoping to head down after my beach trip next week. Will be fishing around little river and ocean isle.

·
Red X Angler
11,227 Posts
Thanks, I will take you up on that one of these days. My daughter has moved to MiddleSex and is working in Rocky Mount and Wilson. I will be traveling out that way more now.

Darrell

1 - 16 of 16 Posts