NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am travelling to Greenville on 11/27 and will have that wednesday free. I am planning on trying to hit the closest inlet/water area. I was thinking maybe Morehead city/Harker's Island area. I know Brunswick county much better...so I am basically going in blind. Are there any good local baitshops in the region where i can help get hooked up with bait, some tackle, and advice? I have no idea what is even running that time of year. I usually fish the carolina coast in the summer (just like every other yankee on vacation!).

Anyway...gonne be there for ECU's Emergency Medicine Residency program. Would love to work in the carolinas! Hopefully I'll have a good day of fishing and a good interview.
-Jon

·
Registered
310 Posts
If you take the causeway from MHC towards AB, there's several B&T's on the AB side of the bridge. I usually go to Freemans, which is on the left next to the Mexican restaurant. Depending on who's working, they'll generally give you a fishing report and some local info. I always keep a check at NCAngler for my latest reports. Hey... that qualifies as a plug, doesn't it? Where's my t-shirt? :D

Mike C.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information. I will be checking the weather and watching. Most likely I'll only get an afternoon in. That is enough for me to be happy, though!
I can't wait!
Thanks,
Jon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.