NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Been fishing on and off for the past year and a half with a guy who isn't the most reliable person (no show at first light and no phone call. Also generally keeps his phone off on weekends). Open to finding someone new to fish with. I fish primarily Contentnea Creek and Neuse River and the Tar River on occasion. Boat is a 1448 Lowe with a 25 HP four stroke and trolling motor. Go to species are largemouths, bream and cats. I'm on the north side of 50, but have been fishing some with a guy who's younger than my son. Son would be my routine partner, but tied up 65 hours a week with school and work.

PM me if interested. Would like to connect with someone who knows rock fishing from first hand experience.

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
No show at first light with no phone call would be a hard thing to look past. I don't blame you for reaching out for a replacement. I'm not in your area, but I wish you best of luck. There are some good people in this community, I hope you get linked up.

Reactions: RouseD
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.