NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I mostly fish the southern piedmont.Ido however,travel to other parts of the state.I like fishing at Falls [email protected] Durham.I live in High Point, so I'am just a stones throw away from High Rock,Badin,Uharrie river e.t.c.Look forward to talking to y'all.
See ya.
catbuster

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome Catbuster, I'm glad someone knows about the Uharrie river and the great fishery hidden there. I used to fish it several times a month when I lived on OIB. It offered a homesick mountain boy a way to escape the coast and enjoy a little mountain scenery without having to drive all day. The fishing was awesome in the summer and I landed several real nice smallmouth along with thousands of Redbreasts.
When you mentioned it I thought of a canoe loaded with camping gear and a fly rod laying on top, a couple of hair poppers and a t-bone steak. Wow I really had it good!
Tight Lines and Good Memories.........

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Welcome Catbuster, I'm glad someone knows about the Uharrie river and the great fishery hidden there. I used to fish it several times a month when I lived on OIB. It offered a homesick mountain boy a way to escape the coast and enjoy a little mountain scenery without having to drive all day. The fishing was awesome in the summer and I landed several real nice smallmouth along with thousands of Redbreasts.
i also play along the uwharrie with a fly swatter.. i hooked several smallies last year. no big ones yet..

zooker

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.