NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this great site. Parents live in Wilmington area. We come to visit every year. While visiting I plan to kayak fish DIY style. Last time I was shore bound and did OK on my own. This year I plan to spread my wings and explore your great state w/ my kayak. I won't ask for hotspots just general questions. The rest I figure out on my own. Thanks in advance Rob in Montana

·
Registered
969 Posts
Did time in Twodot, now just south of Wilmington. Let us know when you come.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Welcome....Have lots of family in Great Falls, Billings,Anaconda and on the Blackfoot Reservation. Brother and sister where born in Great falls.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome....Have lots of family in Great Falls, Billings,Anaconda and on the Blackfoot Reservation. Brother and sister where born in Great falls.
Thanks for the welcome. I wasn't born here. I'm a transplant. I should have though. Moved here when I was 30.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How long till I can post freely? Everything has to be approved by a moderator. I swear I asked a question in the Kayak section this morning. It's not there. I'm kinda new to this stuff.

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Patience my friend. We protect our members from Spammers by utilizing the "Newbie" moderation system. The first few posts by a new member have to be approved by a moderator to make sure the new member is not a spammer. After the first five approved posts your account is automatically upgraded to "Angler Member". Moderation is done by real human beings and on Sunday morning many of us are in church or busy with family things. I just approved your question in the Kayak forum as well as this post.

Randy
Administrator
How long till I can post freely? Everything has to be approved by a moderator. I swear I asked a question in the Kayak section this morning. It's not there. I'm kinda new to this stuff.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Patience is a good thing. I don't want to seem impatient. I just couldn't figure out what happened. I figured it was some kind of rookie limitation. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Not a problem. It was included in the welcome email and PM you received when registering. Again, welcome aboard.

Patience is a good thing. I don't want to seem impatient. I just couldn't figure out what happened. I figured it was some kind of rookie limitation. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Welcome, my friend! I have cowboy'd (YES it is a verb!) all over MT & WYO and have friends scattered all around. I've done many cowboy poetry performances with friend and fellow artist, Paul Zarzyski from Great Falls. God's country, for sure! I sure miss the Missouri river breaks! Wilmington is a great place for some NC fishing. I would take that yak and launch at Federal Point in Ft Fisher. Fish the marsh islands and creeks for Reds, trout & flounder. PM me for more info once you're cleared. Randy & NCAngler are the best!

BTJ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts