NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am very happy to have found your forum. We just got a Basstracker to fish from and have had a few outings at Randlemann Res. We have been fishing from kayaks for the past 3 years but the knees were making it difficult to continue with that. The tips and reports have been helpful but we have a way to go to be successful on RRR.
We are fishing for Bass and I know how fisherman are about information, but any pointers will be of great assistance. Thanks.:D

Harold

·
Registered
644 Posts
Welcome! If you are interested in participating in bass tourneys for smaller bass boats take a look at CNCBA(Central NC Bass Anglers). We have a 150 hp limit and fish lakes in the piedmont area. Check us out on facebook cncba trail

·
Red X Angler
3,755 Posts
Welcome! If you are interested in participating in bass tourneys for smaller bass boats take a look at CNCBA(Central NC Bass Anglers). We have a 150 hp limit and fish lakes in the piedmont area. Check us out on facebook cncba trail
Great bunch of folks, and a fun smaller-boat trail. Doc and Charles are good guys. Get your post count up a little to enable PM's and fire me one. I guess I may know a thing or two about Randleman.

Welcome to NCAngler!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts