NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is Mrs. Sundrop - Brent (aka Sundrop) invited me to join, so here I am. Just getting started in the forum - looking around - that kind of stuff - just sent the husband out to finish a boat repair:eek: he is working on so that we can get out on the river.

I am definitely looking forward to wandering around the site and seeing what's out here. Also plan to post some pictures I have taken while out on the boat and from shore - so keep your eyes peeled:).

Lisa

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Hey ya sweety!! Don't "throw me under the boat" around here!!;) I'm sure they will enjoy the pics and keeping me straight!
uhh...yes dear, I'm getting offline and getting back to the boat repair!!!:p

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hello Lisa, Welcome. Its nice that a man can share this wonderful sport with his spouse. My wife doesn't perfer to fish, but she has no problem with me enjoying it and that is a blessing in itself.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hi Lisa, I met you at the BBQ. I'll bet your really the fish'n brains in your family. Sorry Sundrop. Can't wait to read your posts!:D

Reactions: Mrs. Sundrop

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Welcome to the best little fishing site on the web! I hope your presence brings some of the other ladies back out of the woodwork. I think they give up on us crazy Martians way too soon. :) You keep coming back and posting and I think you'll see what I mean. I don't know where you found your avatar but I like it. If you think of anything that you think will make the site better or more enjoyable for the " lady anglers" please shoot Randy a pm or email at NC Angler. We are here for everybody that wants to be here and behaves themselves. That is the way it has been from the start and that is why it really is the best little fishing site on the web. He really has worked hard at making it better with each passing day.
Tadpole, I don't think you can help yourself. You done told another one!:eek:

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I knew this was gonna be interesting....LOL:) Thanks for the warm welcomes for my lady!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.