NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi websters !

I just joined this site and look forward to reading and viewing your fishing reports, items for sale, and any and all fishing activities. I live in the Raleigh area ( Knightdale ) and fish for Bass, crappie, white bass, catfish, stripers,- basically anything that swims in freshwater and also head to the coast for mainly flounder but surf fishes as well for pompano, whiting etc. Always looking to meet friendly folks for future fishing pals- outings etc. Look forward to learning more about this site and how to navigate around it.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Howdy, and welcome aboard!
Lefty in Cary

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome. I live in Fayetteville but go up to Raleigh often with the old lady to visit my inlaws. Look forward to hearing about your outings and of any good spots in the area.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Coach- I do have a few choice spots in the Raleigh area- all depends on what someone I'm chasing. Has the bad days as well. Right now the crappie seem to be doing very well and sure the bass are as well- hasn't been out of late but hope to get after them soon.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing these reports as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.