NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This question is for those that trade guns regularly, in particular. I'm trying to sell one of my mountain bikes to raise some funds for a canoe/kayak. I have a guy that's responded to my craigslist add offering an 870 Home Defense, with pistol grips. I love me some 870's, but don't know much about the tacticool stuff. I'd only be interested in the trade if the gun was something I could flip easily for decent $$$. Does anyone know what the market might be on something like this?

·
Registered
591 Posts
This question is for those that trade guns regularly, in particular. I'm trying to sell one of my mountain bikes to raise some funds for a canoe/kayak. I have a guy that's responded to my craigslist add offering an 870 Home Defense, with pistol grips. I love me some 870's, but don't know much about the tacticool stuff. I'd only be interested in the trade if the gun was something I could flip easily for decent $$$. Does anyone know what the market might be on something like this?
http://www.gunbroker.com/Firearms/BI.aspx?Keywords=870

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.