NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty new to this site. Do a lot of reading but not much posting. Have fished for quite some time but just really got into trout fishing a few months back. I first want to say I respect everyone on here for all the hard work you put in catching these creatures we call speckled trout. As we all know...it is not easy at time as I hav learned just in these past few months. Anyways, not to give away any exact spots, this past weekend we had some decent action in the marshes. Caught a few trout and several reds. Towards new river inlet landed a few nice founder. Pictures coming soon when I learn how to upload. Any lure tips / fishing tips are always greatly appreciated. Again, just started really trout fishing a few months ago. Now everyone go catch some fish!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Greenmonster. Fishing the new river and the intercostal in and around topsail. Don't get me wrong. They aren't in there thick. Seemed like 500 casts and 50 bait changes!!! But caught every fish on either gulp or billy bays. Tried mirrolures of all colors and styles but no luck. But we all know how that is!! Next time the gulp and billy bays may not produce! Going out again this weekend hopefully. Let me know if any of you guys have any luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did get word today from a buddy that he had some luck around Browns. He is the kind of guy if he is hitting the bottom it is always "I just had a bite" so who knows! I may venture that way come the weekend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.