NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
.. . So trigger and I had to send him pics to say we missed him and hope he has a good day.
We set off early to the mouth of the Neuse where we found very little bait, slick calm water, no trout and went 3 for 5 on copper colored sea monster from the yaks!! No soaking bait today. All fish came on popping corks and yeehaw swim shad and gulp shrimp. Good game trig!! Good game.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
****** is gonna put a boot up ya'lls butt for missing out on that!!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Weekday warrior in da house! I hope any grudges have been settled now ;-) C.lane is absolutely correct, he gets all kinds of photos from yours truly while he's on the jobsite...time for me to eat some humble pie! mmmmmm good...

People just LOOK at those conditions! You only get a handful of days like that in August. Especially on a saturday...Pristine.
Oh how i long to pop up a 50 incher on my own piece of rotomolded polyethelene. I foresee an attempt in about 72 hours!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Just wondering, would the Gheenoe be to big to come out with you gents one day?? I know how y'all feel about big boats and what not....but that "over slot" has left me with a hankering to do the air guitar once more!! Lol

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Looks like a summer pattern this coming week. 30-50% rain chances every afternoon around Washington thru to Beaufort. Hopefully it will not wash out too bad.

We should be out there now. Some amazing weather we are having.

Reactions: dbeam
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.