NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all!! Great to be alive and able to enjoy God's creation!Fishing ponds for bass and hunting turkey and deer.....what a blessing!! Look forward to being a part of this site.

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome hambone! If you ever want someone to join you for fishing one of those ponds and maybe a Zack's hotdog afterwards, let me know! ;) Thanks for joining us brother. Be sure to check out the "Faith and Fishing" forum too. :)

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Welcome hambone! Did someone mention Zacks? I tried for many years to convince my my wife that this was the only place in Alamance county to eat out. Took her out to eat (hotdogs) there last week.

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Okay Forrest I'm going to offer to meet you for lunch there one day and I'm buying! I grew up in Mebane and loved going to Zack's when it was at the old place in downtown Burlington. I drop by the current location every chance I get. If I'm headed up/down I40/I85 past Mebane/Graham/Burlington it is a tough decision between Zack's for hot dogs or A&M Grill in Mebane for BBQ. :)
Welcome hambone! Did someone mention Zacks? I tried for many years to convince my my wife that this was the only place in Alamance county to eat out. Took her out to eat (hotdogs) there last week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.