NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone who has ever fished a tournement before would like to fish in one tomorrow morning at Harris, let me know and we will work out a link up plan. Otherwise I will fish it solo and provide an update on the days outing. They are doing tourneys out there every Sat morning at first light. Entry fee is 40 dollars per team with 10 dollars of that going toward the big fish. They are pretty fun events to fish in as it is just a bunch of bass fishermen out to have fun with a little competition.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We only had six boats turn out for the tounament today. Big fish was 7.65lbs and there were a couple other nice fish wieighed in. The winning weight I think was 13.6 or close to it. I caught every fish but bass for whatever reason, just one of those days. Hopefully we can get more boats out there in the future.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Take hwy 87 up to entrance to Sanford, get on Hwy 42 and the ramp is in Corinth. The ramp is like one mile past Corinth on the left hand side of the rd. Use the left side of the two ramps if you are launching a fiberglass boat. There is a pretty deep hole on the right side and can be a pain at times if you drop off into it. Good Luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.