NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yeah, this year I definitely didn't expect to be stuck in a hospital. But we are so very thankful for the health of our son and the quality of medical care that we are getting in this great country of ours. There are so many that are in a much worse situation than we are. Also, thanks to all of you who have sent your good wishes to my wife and I. They are very much appreciated.

And the LEO in me would like to remind all of you if you travel, please do your family a favor. Watch your speed, buckle up, and don't over do it. Take frequent breaks if you need to drive for long distances. I hope all of you have a wonderful and SAFE holiday weekend.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I hear ya Greg! Fellow LEO here... Happy Turkey day to all!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I'd rather of been hunting today,,, but work has me tied up! :(
My family went to Winston Salem and I went to work,, at least someone's wife thought enough to make us and send us some "fixin's" :) (was very nice and very tastey!!)

Hope everyone has/is having a good/safe one! ;) :)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
sorry to hear you had to work.. Im afraid alot more people spend holidays working now and it is sad........

·
Registered
308 Posts
Drop with the hours I see some some of your post I was wondering if you were a fellow LEO. Suspicions confirmed LOL.
2 weeks of nights and 2 weeks of days how about yall?

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Busted back and time to kill !!!!....... 'Til Drs get me working again anyway....LOL Before that I was a Logistics Supervisor for a national home health care company....

·
Registered
308 Posts
10-4 sundrop, That back ain't nothing to play with that is for sure. I have had mine give me a fit a couple of times, pull a muscle and can't even been over to tie my shoes with out almost passing out.
Hope everybody had a good Turkey day.
Mine went great for having to work. Usually on Thanksgiving night we spend all night fighting at the clubs but this year only had one club that was really packed and everybody acted like they were supposed to.
Not one fight ( that we knew about anyways)
Happy belated Thanksgiving
James

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.