NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
I just lost my GOPRO that was mounted to the bill of my cap. The cap has a leash, but when it hit the water, BAM, it was gone! At least I have the video of my daughter getting her diploma in the Medical field. But, I was PO'd I lost it. Such as life.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I use two cameras on my yak but I rather mount to poles or something mounted to the yak and lease them to the yak as well.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have a Go-Pro mounted on my hat and i love it . I use it all the time when i am fishing.Get one and you will love it to.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Go Pro needs to put a backup leash...other than the 3m adhesive. ..Losing one should not be an option.

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Could use a tether like I have for my phone in the kayak...a simple carabiner with a small diameter elastic cord attached.

To fish is human!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I use 50 lbs braid for backup on my Go pro...but you would think they would have thought of that buy now.

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
You'd think...but I'm not so sure they think fishing when they design their stuff. Most of their push is for land based operations, but I'm sure they will figure it out soon. As long as we do, though, it's ok. Ours will stay safe! Hahaha!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts