NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. My name is Jerry and I will be moving to Swansboro N.C. next month. I am looking forward to the fishing and hunting that N.C. offers. I have been stationed in Okinawa, Japan for the last 6 years and I am looking forward to getting back to the states. I can't wait to get out there and hook them big ones.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
JERRY,
Them fish just ain't gonna wait! You better hightail it back over here and get some. If you need help on the fishing end of things you let us know. We've got some of the few good men aboard who can probably answer some other questions you might have about your new home also. Have a good trip home if we don't hear from you before then!:)

·
Registered
791 Posts
campos,

I know a retired warrant officer that lives in SB. He's a great guy.. doesn't hunt much, but used to run a charter biz... so he's got the skinny on the fish. I'll try an hook you up with him and see if you guys can't hit the water

rye

·
Registered
121 Posts
campos,,,i talk to the guys going out of bogue inlet (swansboro) all the time from new river inlet on the vhf. when you get settled give us a shout. that goes for all of ya. i'm on channel 71 and go by "gator man" on the radio. should be good this weekend.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate all the help. I would love to hook up with someone that knows the area or even just get some pointers. Here in Okinawa we have been catching lots of Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and Tuna but thats about all. I love fresh water and salt water fishing. I have more fishing gear than I could ever use but I know I still need more. I am also picking up a 15 ft bass boat so I plan on living on the water. Hopefully I find me a nice house in the Swansboro area. Thanks for the help. Jerry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.