NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok gang I'm packed and ready to roll. I need some help :confused: . I am willing to drive to any pier in NC that I can drive to without a ferry ride. I don't rig for Kings but anything else is game! I'm going either the morning of 10/31 or 11/1 and stay a couple of days.
So here is your chance to tell me where to go.. ( be nice :D ..LOL)
I'm packing,fishbites,Gulp, I hope to find good fresh shrimp when i get to wherever? and will buy or catch something to cut up.

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
Here's yesterday's "biting" report from Surf City Pier:

10/29....Today there were black drum puppy drum Va. mullet small flounder some keepers and spots real slow . Then tonight the spots really started bitting large pretty spots and not many people on the pier so where are all the people that keep calling us?Come get your fish!!!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Topsail, one advantage to going during the week...no crowds!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm going down to Holden Beach this weekend, taking the inlaws :( but pop wants to fish. I just hope we catch something. He is taking shrimp and I am getting Bait bites. Hope to have luck same as everyone else.
Happy fishing!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.