NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to be in Linville Monday for a meeting so I figured Sunday would be a good time to try trout fishing. Only problem, my fishing buddy/guide can't make it. I'm going to give it a shot anyway... any tips of places to try or offers of company? I was also wondering what this cold snap will do to the fishing. I know the fisherman will be a bit cooler.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I need to be in Linville Monday for a meeting so I figured Sunday would be a good time to try trout fishing. Only problem, my fishing buddy/guide can't make it. I'm going to give it a shot anyway... any tips of places to try or offers of company? I was also wondering what this cold snap will do to the fishing. I know the fisherman will be a bit cooler.
Cold snap Saturday, slightly warmer Sunday. As far as the fish during this, you should be ok. All kinds of water in that area. Just depends on what you are looking for? Small creeks, rivers or "big water". There's a few DH creeks in driving distance. Watauga River, North Toe and Wilson Creek.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to hear weatherwise. Now I just have to worry about keeping myself warm. I have a mix of places picked out from North Toe River to some small streams. Should be more than I can get to but it's a good start.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.