NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm plan on fishing Jordan Lake this Sat. morning with my 10yr old son. We are plannig to fish for LMB with carolina rigs.

Does anybody have any tips or hot spots they would like to share? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
just me probaly but i would fish something faster to start off with....probaly a rattletrap or something else....

·
Registered
174 Posts
I would agree with Mack...fish are chasing bait and moving alot right now, so a CB would be a good option. Just keep moving around until you find some nice concentrations of bait. Good luck and let us know how you do!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well no luck on the LMB. I made a quick decsion in the morning to bring some crappie gear and bought some minnows. Wanted to make sure my son and his friend caught something. Glad I did, we caught 2 crappies and a catfish. So for the boys it was successeful, not so much for me i got 1 bite on a bass but didn't land it. Oh well that's why its called fishing not catching.

I saw alot of guys fishing for bass I didn't see anybody pull anything in. DId anyone have success out there this weekend?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.