NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome to the board. I haven't fished it yet but I plan on doing so soon. Do you know of some of the areas that are open to the public? If not I can help you out a bit but not a whole lot as I'm new to it.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Welcome on MNBass
I'm up the road from ya in Sanford. I know a lot of folks fish the Cape Fear up off 42 at the Lee County line. There's a NCW boat access right there and see folks up there all the time. Shearon Harris and Jordan are just a short drive north for ya if you havent been there already. There's also some spots in Lillington around the bridges over the Cape Fear as well.

My boss man liked catfishin down by the lock and dams south of fayetteville by/near the Dupont plant area and there's White lake for yellow pearch and pan fish off 87 South a little bit.

There used to be some folks that fished Waldo's beach down near the Raeford area.. but I havent been there in so long I wouldnt know how that is now. Then there's also lake Rim at the end of Reilly road south.

Again Welcome on!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Can't forget about Rhodes pond outside of godwin on 301 north just south of dunn. Or mazerick park off of bragg blvd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.