NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
COMMON TOPSAIL ANGLER YA GOT A FREE RIDE ON MY BOAT ANY DAY THATS FOR SURE,WILL PUT YOU ON SOME OF THE BEST DRUM FISHING AROUND THIS AREA OR IM NOT NCPIERMAN ;)
Thanks! I'll take you up on that offer and extend the same offer to you if you ever want to do some King Mackerel fishing down this way!

·
Registered
10,377 Posts
TOPSAIL ANGLER,
IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO SOME KING FISHING BUT NEVER HAVE THE FUNDS,ACTUALLY HAD A TRIP LAST AUGUST BUT THANKS TO DOMESTIC RELATIONS I NEVER MADE IT.
IVE BEEN OFF SHORE FISHING ONCE IN THE 3 YEARS I LIVED HERE AND THAT WAS TO HELP WITH THE WOUNDED WARRIORS AT LAST YEARS MAD EVENT,NEVER FISHED BUT JIGGED FOR LIVE BAIT,THEY HAD A BALL AND THATS WHAT MATTERED NOT WHAT I DIDNT GET TO DO,THANKS FOR THE OFFER AND HOPEFULLY SOME DAY ILL GET MY CHANCE.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Speckhunter hey wazzz up, now scott you shouldn't have but glad ya did. All right Tim we gotsta get out there. I think we need to have a Queens Creek reunion most spots wins, what say? Oh bye the way Tim, the boys herd me say I wanted to take them fishin this weekend when we was talkin and now they wont shush.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Topsail, what Tim doesnt say is that I gave him a free offshore headboat trip and he didnt capitalize on it. The other thing is is that when he says I'll get you a fish he drn well means it. first time I took my oldest out Ira said he wanted a red and a flounder, so what does Tim do he gets him 2 large slot reds and a nice flattie to boot. Then when I took my youngest out Ian, all he wanted was a bigger fish than his big brother so Tim in his immaculate ways puts Ian on a tagger. Oh ya not to mention hooked me up on my first red ever eventhough it was a rat. Tim not satisfied with that puts me on this awesome slot red about an hour later.

·
Registered
10,377 Posts
BROCK,
THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS MY FRIEND BUT YA KNOW I GOTTA DO WHAT I GOTTA DO AND THAT IS FISH AND FIND FISH FOR OTHERS DOWN HERE ON THE CREEK...........NOT THAT GOOD AT IT BUT I TRY :D
AS FOR THE REUNION IM ALL FOR IT MAYBE WE CAN EVEN GET SOME OF THE GUYS ON THIS SITE TO COMEW DOWN AND GET INTO THE ACTION.
BROCK YA KNOW YOU CANT TELL THE BOYS YOUR GOING FISHING WITH ME,THEY NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT IT TILL THERE ON THE BOAT WITH US ;)

·
Registered
10,377 Posts
TC,
THATS JUST ONE CAUGHT THAT DAY HE HAD ANOTHER TAGGER AT 27 INCHES AS WELL PLUS MULTIPLE SLOT DRUM AND RATS HES JUST BEING MODEST RIGHT NOW SHOWING THAT 32 INCHER WE TAGGED FOR HIM ,I HAVE SOME GRERAT PICS OF HIM FIGHTING THAT ONE AS WELL!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.