NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd take a shot at this and see if I can improve upon my fishing experience at Sharon Harris.

I've only been fishing SH for about a year and it didn't take long to master the Mar-May blast of top water action in and around the primrose. What about now???? I fished with my step son about a week ago and we didn't catch a thing. Not even a bite!!! Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.....:confused:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome Bass....
I would imagine the bass would be deeper right now where the water is cooler. You might try a rubber worm as they're a good year round bait for artificials. Of course live shiners are hard to beat. At sunrise you might find the bass feeding in the shallows on topwater. Maybe a buzz-bait would draw a strike. I'm sure someone will be along shortly that fishes that lake and can give more info. on where to fish. If you ever need one mounted give me a shout. Good luck.
Gery

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.