NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I am new to NC Angler and new to Kayak fishing. I just sold my big ole bass boat and have resorted to kayak fishing. Looking for others in the Concord area that like the Yadkin-Pee Dee river chain lakes and Yak fish these lakes. I prefer Badin myself and have good knowledge of the lake having the bass boat for years on that lake. If there are any clubs or individuals that fish this lake let me know. Don't mind going out there by myself but it is usually a lot for fun (and safer) with others.

Brian

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,642 Posts
Welcome Brian!

You must mean "resorted" in the way a resort is a much nicer place to stay than a plain old hotel, right? Lots of kayakers out here and a good number arriving lately from your area. Check the kayakers map from the quick links menu above and see who's in the neighborhood. It also has instructions for getting yourself a dot on the map.

I sold my gas guzzling fishin boat last year and resorted to a kayak too. I've had a blast rigging it out, fishing in places I could never take my old boat, and getting some exercise while I'm at it.

I'm not in the Charlotte area much, but if we get a big enough group together out that way I'll have to come out & fish with y'all...

Let us know what you're catching!

·
Registered
539 Posts
I am new also, not just to NC Angler but to Concord. Living over off 73 and Odell in Moss Creek. Lets touch base and see if we can find a time to go out. I have been kayak fishing for 9 years, so I can help you there, if you will help me with the area.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I tell ya. Ive watched these yakkers and if I could get my big butt in and out of one of those things I think I would sell out too!!!...LOL... maybe a "YakToon" will work for me...LOL!! Welcome to the party!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.