NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop a quick line to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Greg and I live in the Havelock area. I am originally from Indiana but moved here about 9 years ago thanks to the Marine Corps. It has turned out to be one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I just love the area. I recently just got my a boat so now I can really take advantage of the fishing oportunities around here. My son and I really like fishing for Trout, Flounder, and Puppy Drum. We are going to start trying to go after the Stripers or Rocks though as soon as I figure out how and where to find them. I guess that is enough for now. Can't wait to hear from everybody.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the great welcome. I'm really looking forward to reading all the posts and maybe even putting my own up when I can. My son and I really love the Nautic Star. I love it more every time we take it out. It rides good and can get me back into some pretty skinny water for a 21. I just can't wait to get it out into some new territory. Thanks again for the nice welcome.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Scott. I saw her at the boat show in Raleigh back in Jan. She is a 2110 w/ 150 Suzuki. 70lb Minn Kota riptide w/autopilot. Did a little talking with Chatlee's and then picked her up in middle of Feb. She is definitely a lot more boat than I had thought of getting but always wanted. I have already got a little blood on her and look forward to getting a lot more on her. I am going to try and attach a photo. I hope it works because this is the first time I'm trying to upload.

Attachments

·
Registered
852 Posts
Nice boat, I was seriously looking at that one, except Chatlee parked it right next to the one I actually got, the NS 2000 CC Offshore.

Looking at what I have used it for and where I have used it over the past almost 2 years, I probably would have been better off with the bay boat and a t-top.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
shemstreet, The 2000 CC is a very nice boat. I looked at it also but figured I would spend a lot more time inshore than offshore. So I got the bay boat. I do wish I had a t-top on it. I plan on putting one on as soon as I can.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.