NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone ,just wanted to introduce myself ,I'm just a crazy Bass fisherman that has gotten so worked up about this speckled trout craze that i had to come join the people in the know .My biggest problem is not truly knowing the neuse river system below the minnesot ferry ,so if anyone has some good info on locations to start let me know please .Thanks a million .

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Welcome to the site fishme2death! There are a number of guys on here that fish the area and I'm sure you'll get some good responses. One of these days I'm going to organize a get together down east and one in the mountains for all our NCangler participants. But it will have to be next year! :) If you are down Oriental way Capt. Gary Dubiel and Capt. Mark Hoff are both great guides on the Neuse that have had great success with trout. I caught the citation spec seen with me in the gallery while fishing with Mark a couple years ago. Good guys too.

Blessings,
Randy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.