NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad I found this site seems very informative and look forward to helping if I can and have my questions answered when I do. I'm 51 now and actually getting back into SaltFishing as I did growing up... My entire childhood seems like it was between Manns Harbour and Oregon Inlet catwalk and the the entire coast line of the banks back in the days of the big blues.. Well now I've decided to get back into it because my kids are grown now and I'm getting into the trolling part out of Morehead. That will be my questions shooting from and the wrecks close enough to bottom fish that area with a 22 foot hydro sport cuddy walkaround boat and a single 150 hp it is equipped with a loran and i do have seatow lol... Thanks ahead of time looking forward to good commentary... I'm going to try for the spanish just because i haven't caught alot ..this friday which i know the inlet will be hectic because of the 270 boats in the big rock but hoping i can get through the inlet without issues friday seeing as the weather appears to be decent... thanks... BPirate.. Greenville NC

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad I found this site seems very informative and look forward to helping if I can and have my questions answered when I do. I'm 51 now and actually getting back into SaltFishing as I did growing up... My entire childhood seems like it was between Manns Harbour and Oregon Inlet catwalk and the the entire coast line of the banks back in the days of the big blues.. Well now I've decided to get back into it because my kids are grown now and I'm getting into the trolling part out of Morehead. That will be my questions shooting from and the wrecks close enough to bottom fish that area with a 22 foot hydro sport cuddy walkaround boat and a single 150 hp it is equipped with a loran and i do have seatow lol... Thanks ahead of time looking forward to good commentary... I'm going to try for the spanish just because i haven't caught alot ..this friday which i know the inlet will be hectic because of the 270 boats in the big rock but hoping i can get through the inlet without issues friday seeing as the weather appears to be decent... thanks...
Glad I found this site seems very informative and look forward to helping if I can and have my questions answered when I do. I'm 51 now and actually getting back into SaltFishing as I did growing up... My entire childhood seems like it was between Manns Harbour and Oregon Inlet catwalk and the the entire coast line of the banks back in the days of the big blues.. Well now I've decided to get back into it because my kids are grown now and I'm getting into the trolling part out of Morehead. That will be my questions shooting from and the wrecks close enough to bottom fish that area with a 22 foot hydro sport cuddy walkaround boat and a single 150 hp it is equipped with a loran and i do have seatow lol... Thanks ahead of time looking forward to good commentary... I'm going to try for the spanish just because i haven't caught alot ..this friday which i know the inlet will be hectic because of the 270 boats in the big rock but hoping i can get through the inlet without issues friday seeing as the weather appears to be decent... thanks... BPirate.. Greenville NC
[/QUOTE
Hey BPirate, good luck on Friday!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yo BPirate, where are you fishing out of? It's not clear to me but if you ever want to fish the Pamlico or out of Beaufort Inlet me know and maybe we can partner up. I run a 22 ft Scout with outriggers so I can troll or bottom fish and I know most of the Pamlico (river and sound) so hit me up if you want to try it sometime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts