NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this forum and like what i see. I live in the Piedmont, fishing mostly in the lakes in the triangle as well as local rivers for the white bass in the late winter. Recently purchased property in Yancey Co on the North Toe River. I'm hoping someone can let me in on what to expect in that area in fishing.

vmorton

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
welcome to the party!

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Welcome aboard! I can't help you with fishing in your area but there are some others that I'm sure will chime in that can. Also you might want to use the search feature on the menu bar near the top of our forum pages - there has been quite a few recent discussions about fishing in your area that you might find helpful.

Tight lines!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I placed a post back in Feb. hoping someone could give me some info on fishing the North Toe River in Yancey Co. and have not gotten any responses. I guess this means that either the fishing is poor or no one wants to share what they know. My property is in the Double Island Fire District just south of Red Hill.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I know the north toe some. Good for trout. Send a PM to ncbowfish (andy) He lives in Hickory but is from there originally I think. Tell him STU told you to ask. He will hook you up.
Welcome to NCangler.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.