NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall,
Well i figure ive been on here for a few months now and i should introduce myself. My names Mike, I've just moved out to north carolina from arizona about a year ago. I'm an outdoorsman at heart, i don't care if the fish are biting or not I love to be out on/near the water whenever possible. I've fished for most fresh water species available in arizona, bass, trout, cats, crappie, pike. since ive been out here it's mostly been Bass and crappie fishing. I'm always looking for people to get out and fish with. theres still alot about fishing for me to learn and id appreciate any and all help i can get. I'm not a bad fisherman by all means, i just am always looking to get better at it! If anyone lives in the area and wants to go out sometime shoot me a private message. I dont have a boat, but am always willing to help with gas money etc.. lol I just love to fish. hit me up some time yall
Mike

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Welcome to NC and to the site. Lots of guys in the Durham area...I'm sure they will chime in...

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Welcome to N.C. and to NCAngler!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Welcome Mike . I used to live around Durham I travel back regularly to fish my ole haunts . You should find that is an outdoorsman dream area . If not pm me for help but u believe if you look for it you will find it close by

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome mike! I've fished all around durham pretty hard these last 5 years or so. Until recently I've never had a boat (just picked up a kayak) so I can put you on a few bank fishing spots. Pm away. You gotta take a beetlespin to eno state park areas to see our panfish. It might be the easiest bite you can find on foot and its a good introduction to the Piedmont scenery. Btw They got ticks Where your from!?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.