NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is Nathan, but I go by SlabSlayR on OGF. I have been a member there for a couple of years now and fish mainly for crappie, saugeye, muskie, bass, and walleye. I have been fishing for over 30 years and have been fishing bass and crappie tournaments for the last 15 years. My wife and I have decided that in August that we are going to Carolina Beach for a week. I have fished Myrtle Beach, Panama City Beach, and the Outer Banks in the past and have heard great things about Carolina Beach and thought that I would try it out.

I would like to meet some members that are close to the Carolina Beach area maybe to meet up with while I'm in town for the week and do a little fishing.

SlabSlayR

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome! I'm new here myself and new to Carolina, so I'm afraid I can't help you with your question, but as someone who has spent most of my life in the Midwest I have caught my share of walleyes. Wish they had more of them around here.

·
Red X Angler
3,749 Posts
Make a few more posts to enable PM's and send one to Bronchotwisterjim. He may be able to steer you in a good direction.

Welcome to NCAngler!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I dont know alot about that area but I do know inshore salt and maybe by then I will know more for CB. I want to get up to OH myself and try to catch some Muskie , Walleye and some of those yellow perch I keep hearing about. I have some "non fishing" friends that now live in Parma and would like to visit them as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi my name is badge im new to the site just moved to NC from Beaver county PA so im not much help just wanted to welcome you I to have done a lot of fishing in Lake Erie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts