NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello From Surf City Ocean Pier.....Ok Im new with these posts so give me time to figure out my place....and to remember to give regular posts on whats happening from the Pier....

Spots have finally started to put in an appearance....whoo hooo...!!... Now dont get to excited they are not 2 at a time and the people are not leaving with coolers full...but they are getting enough for dinner for a night or two....Bloodworms are definitely the bait of choice when it comes to spots....those using bloodworms are doing far better than those using shrimp right now...you know this will change as the spots become more plentiful....

There is a mixed bag on the bottom with the other fish....seeing lots of flounder most are undersized and of course the drum and trout are still here....Haven’t seen much with the sheepshead lately but not many fish for them to start with...

Spanish and blues are still cutting through the water after all the glass minnows and finger mullet that have been around the pier by the millions lately....

No Kings lately but there have been lots of tarpon spotted going after the baits none have been landed though......The water has been clear and calm lately....but with this storm off the coast it has become choppy and breezy out there....I think I have covered all the fish....be patient maybe I will get better.....

"Pier Witch"

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Welcome aboard Pier Witch and thanks for your support of NCangler.com as a NC Angler Sponsor. We look forward to your fishing reports and I'm sure you'll see a bunch of us down that way from time to time. ;)

·
Registered
832 Posts
welcome to the site, i think you will have some fun here. hope you enjoy everything you find on here. NCAngler has done a wonderful job putting this website together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.